Friday, March 18, 2011

I think spring is finally springing!!

Hi all hope you are gearing up for the weekend, or gearing down, whichever the case may be.  Me, well, I'll be working all weekend, but that's OK because I think spring is finally here!!  We have had one of the most drab stretches I can remember...lots of rain, gray skies, even some snow...but we are finally sunny and in the 60's.  Wooohooo!!  Just to give you an idea of what we've seen, here are two pictures taken out our back window.  The first one is date stamped 3/11/2011 and the second was taken today. 
That's Ohio for you!!

To continue the spring-y love, here are the two latest blocks I've completed for the crochet a-long on Ravelry.  This is one of the two colorways I've chosen, but I think this one is my favorite.  And it goes along well with the springtime feel of the day.


With those done, I've caught up on my knitting and crochet for the month so I am going to make a conscious effort to work on my quilts.  I have a row by row challenge that I am woefully behind on, so that is my first goal.  Then I have fabric for a dragon quilt for my fiancee that is goal number two, so I hope to have pictures of those soon.

Just a quick update on my car problems.  I had my check engine light come on the other day, I tightened the gas cap and it went off.  Then it came back on then went off again.  Weird.  Took it to the mechanic yesterday and even though the light was off the computer threw a code for a problem anyway.  Double weird.  So I am facing a relatively minor repair, but it could be a lot worse so I can't really complain. 

Well, I am off to enjoy the weather before I head into work. I was just so excited I had to share (well that and I really want to try to be a more consistent blogger so I wanted to work on that too :cD)  Hope you all have a great day.  Warmest wishes!!

Country Mouse

2 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

Wasn't this weekend gorgeous? Yesterday was pretty nice too....i'm so ready for warm weather! Have a good week
Kris

Blogger said...

Do you understand there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual appeal to you deep within his heart?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, worship and look after you with his entire heart...

===> 12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Impulse

This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to work harder than ever before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

As a matter of fact, triggering this mighty instinct is so mandatory to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will immediately find him open his mind and soul to you in such a way he's never experienced before and he'll recognize you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly understood him.